My passion is helping people.
To help as many people that are willing and help rid the world of chronic disease. I will spend the time and effort to properly evaluate, diagnose and formulate a treatment plan that is most appropriate. This may involve looking at other areas of the body, getting additional information, such as bloodwork and imaging, or calling on other experts to help. I will be your guide on your journey to health and wellness. We will work together create achievable goals, all with your comfort and safety in mind.
On your initial visit, You will find a comfortable, caring environment. You are not a number in my office, I treat you like family!
Why Am I So different?
- I will craft a custom treatment plan for your unique condition(s).
- I take a holistic approach using the best and most recent scientific evidence.
- I have many treatment options available to me that very few providers have.
- I create lasting partnerships with my patients, in that we formulate specific, achievable treatment goals together.
- I am Delaware's ONLY board certified rehabilitation specialist.
- I am involved with state and national organizations that fight for patients' rights and promote the chiropractic and nutrition professions.
- I make it my business to know each and every patient, so that we, together, can uncover hidden causes of illness and correct them safely and quickly.
- I am the only double board certified chiropractic physician in the state of Delaware
- I am constantly educating myself with the latest, cutting edge, evidence-based techniques to promote health and wellness.
- I provide one-on-one treatment with all my patients.
- I offer flexible appointment times with little waiting.
- I offer same day appointments with built in schedule flexibility for life's unexpected occurrences.